Saturday, January 2, 2010

Aveeno Baby Review

I belong to a word of mouth marketing network called BzzAgent. They do several "campaigns" at a time and invite members to participate by trying out products and then telling people about them...




I'm really excited about my latest campaign "assignment." I got to try out Avenno Baby's Essential Moisturizing Shampoo.








And WOW!





My little guy has cradle cap. Pretty bad. And he has since birth. We've done a lot of things to try and get rid of it... frequent washings, lotion in his hair, adult dandruff shampoo, olive oil on the scalp and a fine-toothed comb, nylon bristle brushes... Nothing has ever kept if from coming back.

We have now been using the Aveeno shampoo for about 6 weeks and his cradle cap is gone. No more itchies, no more flakies... its just gone. I already loved Aveeno Baby products (they're diaper rash cream is really great... and I love the lavander & oatmeal baby cream for the poor kid's dry skin too), but I am sold on this shampoo.

Wanna give it a try? Leave a comment and I'll send along a free sample of the shampoo and the rash cream to you.

3 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

me! me! how do you get it to me? we have bad craddle cap

Rosie said...

I'm out of samples, but I've got some coupons if you'd like them. Email me at rosiethornock at yahoo dot com with your address and I'll send them out! =)

toplephucuong said...

Nice article and I want to appreciate you for sharing! read more