Friday, December 14, 2007

Mystery Diaper

Rachel and Uncle Jacob
So I changed Rachel's diaper this afternoon (we missed the potty) and she had big red things in it. I was really worried about because I typically don't feed Rachel anything red--in fact, I don't think she'll be eating anything red for quite sometime. As icky as it was I investigated further.

It was paper! She had been attacking the program you see in the above picture and I guess she bit some chunks off and processed it. I hope paper isn't bad for babies...

1 comment:

Aquaspce said...

Nancy you're so funny! In her lifetime she'll eat paper, glue, dirt, little pieces of things she finds and thinks may or may not be an "M&M" silly girl kids are resilient! That's how come most survive the birth canal - that's how tough they are :)