Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Too Many Crying Kids

This is something I could only share on this blog. This weekend I was with my family. I have 2 sisters and they each have kids. Hollie has a 5 year old boy who is autistic, a 3 year old girl who is a brat (she will agree with me) and a 5 month old baby girl. My other sister Cate has a 2 year old boy who is autistic and an 8 month old little girl. I have Ian who is 2 1/2 and Maggie who is 4 months old. Needless to say between the 7 kids there was A LOT of crying going on. I have heard people talking about how they experience "Let Down" when they hear another baby cry. I have never experienced this until this weekend. I was so full from the moment we got to my parents house to the moment we left. I had to be very careful going out in public because twice I was just sitting on the couch and a child would start to cry and I would look down and be completely saturated with milk. This was very weird knowing that a baby besides my own could trigger my milk. Has this happened to anyone else?

No comments: