Sunday, February 3, 2008

Three Cheers for Rachel

In the past 4 days, we have changed 5 stinky diapers. We changed no stinky diapers yesterday!

And I just wanted to say that that's awesome! I know some people's babies don't relieve themselves all that often, but Rachel seems to empty her bowels pretty regularly. We still have the 6-8 poopy diapers a day--it never died down. Now that she's eating solid foods more often though, she seems to be able to "hold" it until we get her to the potty better. And I think that she may even be down to 4 BMs per day.

I just love it though. Her one poopy diaper on Thursday was changed by Andrew. And then she did two on Friday. None on Saturday. And two today. Everything else was caught in the potty!

Now we just have to figure out how to get her to hold her pee, I guess.

No comments: